Delta and JetBlue Add Multiple Flights and Destinations from Boston
Both Delta Air Lines and JetBlue Airways have announced they are expanding their flight offerings from Boston in the coming months. JetBlue announced plans to grow its Boston focus city by more than 40 percent to 200 peak day departures, including the launch of its 63rd nonstop destination, Atlanta. Delta is expanding in Boston with new service to San Francisco and Nashville, as well as more flights to Seattle and Milwaukee. By June 2017, Delta will have added more than 22 percent more seat capacity versus June 2014.
JETBLUE TO ATLANTA
JetBlue service between Boston Logan International Airport (BOS) and Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) will begin March 30, 2017. In addition to Boston-Atlanta flights, JetBlue also intends to add service between Atlanta and its focus cities of Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood, New York JFK, and Orlando.
Boston to Atlanta
|397||6:10 a.m.||9:09 a.m.|
|1097||8:30 a.m.||11:30 a.m.|
|697||1:10 p.m.||4:10 p.m.|
|797||4:00 p.m.||6:59 p.m.|
|997||6:55 p.m.||9:55 p.m.|
Atlanta to Boston
|996||7:00 a.m.||9:30 a.m.|
|396||9:55 a.m.||12:25 p.m.|
|404||12:20 p.m.||2:50 p.m.|
|696||4:55 p.m.||7:35 p.m.|
|796||7:45 p.m.||10:20 p.m.|
JetBlue Adds More Service Between Boston and the West Coast and Caribbean
In addition to the flights between Boston and Atlanta, JetBlue also today announced additional service for its Boston customers:
- The airline will add a fourth daily roundtrip Mint flight between Boston and San Francisco International Airport (SFO) on July 15, 2017, to meet growing demand from customers seeking an alternative to lesser “premium” class service offered by legacy carriers on long transcontinental routes.
- The airline will now offer year-round service between Boston and Montego Bay’s Sangster International Airport (MBJ), which currently operates as seasonal service.
- The airline will also expand its seasonal service between Boston and St. Thomas’ Cyril E. King Airport (STT) to year-round service.
EXPANDED DELTA AIR LINES FLIGHT OFFERINGS
Delta will expand and/or add flights to seven destinations from Boston in the coming months. By June 2017, Delta will offer 90 peak day departures to 26 worldwide destinations.
New service to major business and entertainment centers
- Two daily flights to San Francisco International Airport – the largest market from Boston.
- One daily flight to Nashville International Airport.
- One Saturday nonstop flight to Montego Bay, Jamaica Sangster International Airport
- One Saturday nonstop flight to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic Punta Cana International Airport (subject to government approval).
- One Saturday nonstop flight to St Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands Cyril E. King Airport.
Additionally, Delta will add holiday service between Boston and Fort Myers from Dec. 22-Jan. 2, 2017.
Expanded and convenient schedules
- A second daily flight to Seattle-Tacoma International airport.
- A second daily flight to General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee.
- Beginning mid-December increased Orlando service with three daily trips year round.
Daily nonstop service between Boston and San Francisco:
|DL 1893||Boston at 7:15 a.m.||San Francisco 10:56 a.m.||June 8, 2017|
|DL 1893||San Francisco 11:45 a.m.||Boston at 8:31 p.m.||June 8, 2017|
|DL 387||Boston at 5 p.m.||San Francisco 8:45 p.m.||June 8, 2017|
|DL 387||San Francisco 9:30 p.m.||Boston at 6:18 a.m.+1||June 8, 2017|
Daily nonstop service between Boston and Seattle:
|DL 1243||Boston at 4:45 p.m.||Seattle 8:04 p.m.||June 8, 2017|
|DL 1055||Seattle at 9:15 p.m.||Boston at 5:41 a.m. +1||June 8, 2017|
Daily nonstop service between Boston and Nashville:
|DL 3431||Nashville 7:00am a.m.||Boston at 10:40 a.m.||Nov. 6, 2016|
|DL 3431||Boston at 11:15 a.m.||Nashville 1:25 p.m.||Nov. 6, 2016|
Daily nonstop service between Boston and Milwaukee:
|DL 3631||Boston at 7 a.m.||Milwaukee 8:43 a.m.||June 8, 2017|
|DL 3661||Milwaukee at 7:30 p.m.||Boston at 10:42 p.m.||June 8, 2017|
Saturday nonstop service between Boston and Montego Bay, Jamaica:
|DL 1709||Boston at 10:25 a.m.||Montego Bay 2:45 p.m.||Dec. 17, 2016|
|DL 1684||Montego Bay 3:45 p.m.||Boston 7:54 p.m.||Dec. 17, 2016|
Saturday nonstop service between Boston and Punta Cana, Dominican Republic:
|DL 950||Boston at 7:00 a.m.||Punta Cana 12:00 p.m.||Dec. 17, 2016|
|DL 946||Punta Cana 1:00 p.m.||Boston 4:03 p.m.||Dec. 17, 2016|
Saturday nonstop service between Boston and St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands:
|DL 613||Boston at 10:30 a.m.||St. Thomas 2:25 p.m.||Feb. 18, 2017|
|DL 794||St. Thomas 3:25 p.m.||Boston 7:30 p.m.||Feb. 18, 2017|